About This Handicraft
SIMPLE + SWEET ! You can never have enough storage. Our Minimalistic Amari Bowls go with everything, everywhere in your space!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 4”tall x 6”round (bottom) x 8"round (top)
- (M) 3”tall x 4.75”round (bottom) x 6"round (top)
- (S) 2.5”tall x 3.5”round (bottom) x 4.75"round (top)
- Material: Jute
- Color: Off-White with Black stitch
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Need more storage? You will love this colorblock hamper basket set.
About the maker:
Nora and Angela, two designer moms from New York City, created Korissa to inspire consumers to shop consciously. Korissa provides high-quality products that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care and new possibilities are available to these communities.