- Our amazing facial roller is a beauty tool made of jade used for face massage. The gentle pressure helps stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed.
- The naturally cooling sensation helps relax the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation.
- Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension.
- Portable, its size allows you to take it everywhere!
- Jade rolling has been known to tone and firm the skin, boost elasticity, improve blood circulation, and promote lymphatic drainage—all of which can lead to slimmer, tighter facial contours. Think of jade rolling as a workout for your face, but unlike an intense spinning class, it feels like a massage.
- It is recommended to jade rolling twice a day, once in the morning and in the evening after washing your face. However, you can use the jade roller as many times as you want, whenever your face needs a moment of soothing calmness.
For best results, start by rolling the jade roller on the lower part of the face and work upwards from the chin. Roll in both up and down and sidewards directions, being careful around the delicate under-eye area. Most effective on cleansed skin, jade rollers can be used on a dry complexion, or to massage in skincare products such as face oil, serum, or moisturizer.
For a more cooling effect on the skin, leave your jade roller in the fridge.
Use it for two to four minutes. Finish with a soothing upward roll from between your eyebrows, up to the hairline.
The whole process should take two to four minutes, depending on how many passes you're doing and how many areas of the face you're hitting.
As you're working the jade roller, you'll see your skin start to flush — this is a good thing!