About This Handicraft
Our Kata candy bowls are made with 100% natural raw jute - hand-dyed with natural color dye. This charming and yet functional homeware boasts the refined skills of our fair trade artisans, which have been acquired through many generations.
Each product is sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Hang them on your wall, use them for displaying your produce, or for a touch of nature in your home decor.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (XL) 4”tall x 9.5”round
- (L) 3.5”tall x 8.5”round
- (M) 3”tall x 7.5”round
- (S) 2.5”tall x 7”round.
- Material: Jute.
- Color: White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
About the maker:
Nora and Angela, two designer moms from New York City, created Korissa to inspire consumers to shop consciously. Korissa provides high-quality products that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care and new possibilities are available to these communities.