About This Handicraft
Handwoven from Jute, Naiya Bin comes in three different sizes. Jute's raw texture with soft black's simple design will add natural warmth to your space.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 7.5” tall x 9” round
- (M) 7” tall x 8” round
- (S) 6” tall x 7” round
- Material: Braided Jute
- Color: Natural, Black
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
about the maker:
Korissa is a lifestyle brand with a mission to inspire the modern shopper to purchase consciously. We are part of the world and recognize that we are facing the challenges. In this age of ongoing climate change and income inequality throughout the world, we cannot afford to ignore the role we play as designers and moms. This is why Korissa is focused on providing gorgeous, high-quality products that are both environmentally and socially responsible. Our materials are locally-sourced, and environmentally-friendly, while our artisans are also sourced locally and compensated well-above fair wages for workers in struggling communities. Most importantly, our team of designers at Korissa find inspiration from the distinctive artisanal heritage from each locally sourced region. These natural materials, culturally-rich designs, and lovingly-made products are embedded in each unique Korissa lifestyle craft. Thus, your orders are helping to guarantee that our artisan can continue to care about a quality product as well as their community who work with them.