Swap disposable bleached paper filters for zero waste, cotton reusable filters.
Our speciality reusable filters are made of cotton & linen and create delicious cups of coffee.
If you need excellent coffee to get you going, our reusable filter will make it perfect every time.
- made from a special raw cotton + linen blend, called Buldan , in the Aegean Coast of Turkey
- healthy alternative to toxic, bleached paper or plastic filters: no chemicals or dyes were used in the making of the cloth
- fits a variety of brewers that take standard no.2 filters
- reusable, good for at least 100 uses
- recycled, recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials
- no individual product packaging
- easy wash and care
CARE: Hand-wash with warm water immediately after use and dry upside down to avoid the build-up and blockage of holes by coffee oils. It is recommended not to use soap or detergent. If you will not use your filter for a long period of time, you can store it in the freezer.
ECO-FRIENDLY: This is an alternative to disposable filters. It is a zero waste product that is high quality to last a long time. Since it does not contain any plastic/synthetic materials, it can be composted at the end of its lifetime.
About the maker:
We are a health-conscious & nature-loving family, enjoying a zero waste, minimalist lifestyle, wild-schooling our kids at our urban home farm in Orlando, FL. We are both university professors on weekdays and permaculture farmers on the weekends! We make organic health & beauty essentials to keep our family healthy and thriving. We created TheHomeFarm.org to share our handmade products with you.