About This Handicraft
The use of these baskets is endless. Stylish - with hand rope jute wool - and multifunctional use for everything from a picnic basket to organizing cosmetics, art and crafts, utensils, and small household items.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (TRAY) 6.25"tall x 15.5"wide x 11"deep
- (M) 6"tall x 9.5"wide x 6.75" deep
- (S) 6"tall x 8" wide x 5"deep
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
About the maker:
Nora and Angela, two designer moms from New York City, created Korissa to inspire consumers to shop consciously. Korissa provides high-quality products that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care and new possibilities are available to these communities.