Luxurious + Natural Facial Care
Ingredients: 100% raw, unprocessed silk cocoons with astonishing effects on the skin.
Exfoliate, rejuvenate, protect your skin for radiant complexion.
Silk Cocoons are full of collagen, amino acids, and cellular albumen.
In Asia, the secrets of silk cocoon remedy has been known for thousands of years.
It’s one of the most quick, simple, and highly effective ways to improve your complexion and skin health.
Excellent gift idea!
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, dirt, and residual makeup | a radiant complexion
- Cleanses and unclogs pores | removes blemishes and imperfections like blackheads
- Helps skin to retain moisture for vibrant look
- Speeds up cell renewal by promoting collagen production | younger-looking skin with less wrinkles
- Contains natural cellular albumen | speeds up the metabolism of skin cells
- Absorbs oil and moderates oil production | less oily shine
- Softens, smoothens, and increases skin flexibility | rejuvenated, radiant skin
- Enhances the skin’s ability to protect you | protection from UV damage, free radicals, and pollutants
- Prevents and help heal some skin diseases such as eczema | visibly healthier skin
- Natural fungal repellant, hypoallergenic, anti-inflammatory
HOW TO USE:
- Take out 1 cocoon from the jar and place in a clean glass of warm water for 2-3 minutes, until the cocoon is slightly soft.
- Place on your index finger tip.
- Massage your entire face in small, circular motion | takes about 5 minutes to cover the entire face.
- Rinse the cocoon well with warm water + place upside down to air dry completely.
- You can use the same cocoon over and over until it is not firm anymore. Then please compost your cocoon or just place under a houseplant.
NOTE: Each glass jar contains 8 cocoons. The cocoons will still have some discoloration or impurities, and will differ in size, which is perfectly normal.
ZERO WASTE: Unbleached and never treated with any chemicals, they are one of the purest products available in facial care. They can be composted safely.
About the maker:
We are a health-conscious & nature-loving family, enjoying a zero waste, minimalist lifestyle, wild-schooling our kids at our urban home farm in Orlando, FL. We are both university professors on weekdays and permaculture farmers on the weekends! We make organic health & beauty essentials to keep our family healthy and thriving. We created TheHomeFarm.org to share our handmade products with you.